Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011

Who let the dogs out?

Hello friends,

   Time for a photo op for future presidential pooches....NO Poodles here....

    Ginger and I have a terrific pair of Boxers, not the underwear...the breed.  They are 3/4 Boxer and 1/8 each of Golden Lab and Pit Bull.  Quite energetic and loving...did I mention "playful"....yikes.


This cute guy is Porter.


His adorable sister, Suzie Q.


They like to travel...Porter pays attention.


Both puppies ganged up on me and pulled me off my little container stool. I can't hide their toy for too long.


     Wonder how this got here....it's a prairie dog, not one of our pets.  Cute little guy though.  Had an up close look at them when driving to Kansas to see my Grandmother.  My brother and I stopped at Prairie Dog Land...and interesting piece of Americana.  Part curio store where you can buy souvenirs and part park where you can view and feed the prairie dogs.

     Will get back on task tomorrow, either digging deeper into the Electoral College or why America has not chosen an Official Language.  Have a great day all!!

Trevor M Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment