Translate

Monday, November 14, 2011

What is Congress Doing??




    Hello friends and readers,


  Just another quick posting regarding the site :  http://www.opencongress.org/

  Most people have zero idea who is in Congress and exactly what they do...until after an extremely unpopular vote happens.  The goal of this site is to get you involved and let Congress know that we ARE watching what they are doing.  You can also email your representatives, as I have have.

   If you do register on the site, you can find me :  SSGVET1970   and track how I have voted and see the emails I have sent my Representatives.  Our government has grown by 15% in the last two years, during the same time that our unemployement has reached historic proportions.  Help me help us.

  Have a terrific day!!


Trevor M Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment