Translate

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Comments welcome……

Hello friends and readers,



   I have always endorsed comments and suggestions from those who read my blog and still encourage it….with exception.  I had to delete a comment recently.  I would have copied it and pasted it here for all to see, but that was likely the writers intent.  Their comment had absolutely nothing to do with the post in which they commented, nor my blog in general.  They tried to use my blog as a podium for…their ideals, their beliefs and, above all…their rant.

  I believe that comments, thus far, have helped me ( especially when I attributed a mistake to the wrong candidate ), but also help the readers, as long as the comment is relevant.

  With that being said….FEEL FREE TO COMMENT!   Have a great day!

Trevor M Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment