Translate

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Reading this could make you a millionaire.....



Hello friends,

  Much like a lucky pick in the lottery for an 85 year old; parent and grand parent and great great grand parent with hundreds of kids scrambling to get their hands on the money, or much like the one billionth customer to order a hamburger from McDonalds....free hamburgers for life, however long that may be....just reading this could make you a millionaire....or could just occupy a minute or two of your life...50/50 chance there...leaning heavily towards just taking a small amount of time.  This week the world lost a pioneer....a visionary, innovator and inventor, Steven Jobs. What struck me when reading his bio...was how he cut all philanthropic programs when he returned to Apple.  I suppose what I hope....after seeing people with far less, give so much more, that people will read this....maybe think less about the million, and think more about what they can do for others.  Everyone is tightening their belt, trying to weather the storm ( recession ), but there will always be someone worse off than you or I.  I avow, once more, that a full 25% of my pay as president will go to food shelters and veteran programs in Washington state, even after my term is up, if I am not re-elected.  Even after all the hype with the introduction of the I-pod and I-pad and I-book, the only "I" device I ever used was an I-ron.  Let's hear it for nicely pressed clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment