Translate

Friday, October 14, 2011

Just say NO.



Dear readers,

  Just a shorter post this morning.  Not sure if I mentioned it, but I will not be running my campaign using Corporate dollars.  Believe or not, in nearly 20 years of military service, I have purchased no hotels, gotten cozy to special interests or understood how someone in India is going to fix the issue I'm having with my phone.  I plan to run a clean campaign, where I will show my strengths and let you decide what the opposing candidates' weaknesses are....but more about out sourcing. I just Googled the word " outsourcing " and it found  over 114 Million results. Apparently it must be a big business.  I am hoping, at a minimum, of bringing the tech jobs home.   Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment