Translate

Monday, October 17, 2011

The important things.....family included.

   Dear friends and readers,

  In the next few days I will be posting some good information and my hopes to solve some of America's woes. I will be blogging about 1) Homelessness, 2) Our Economy , 3) Jobs, 4) Immigration, both legal and not, 5) U.S. Hunger, 6) U.S. Education and 7) Campaign finance reform ( minor compared to the others, but when incumbents hope to raise ONE BILLION DOLLARS to finance their campaign for re-election, a line must be drawn ).  Thank you for reading and re-posting.  Looking forward to really digging into these topics.  Comments are encouraged.  Also, I have added a poll at the bottom.  Leaning heavily on running Independent and have Four choices for a party name....you may choose more than one.  Help me decide.  Thanks again!!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment