Translate

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Some hope for the New Year

  Hello friends and readers,


  I am hoping to add a video that was sent to me in an email from my mom.  The video is titled " Change for a dollar " and runs for a little more than 10 minutes.  Even though the video is scripted, watching it really stirred something inside me...maybe it is hope that we can all become as selfless as the main character....or that bit by bit, if everyone "paid it forward" just once...the world would become a better place.  Here's hoping this works....going to paste the link here:

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/changeforadollar?lsid=161f9da9b7692b6854ca64548e80ab61


 I will be watching the video again shortly....letting it boot up on this crusty computer I have.  If you watch the video and think it's worthy to share....please do.  If it stirs some emotion, feel free to comment.  I am looking into contacting the folks that made the video and thanking them for a job well done....the videos aren't made to make money, they are to help us look inside ourselves and maybe make a positive difference.  We are a day closer to the New Year.....my Resolution is to be happier and more accessible to everyone.  Seems my post was redacted....just right click and scroll over the black to see my resolutions.  Have a wonderful day all.


Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment