Translate

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Another dream and my campaign song....

  Hello friends and readers,

  It's been a slow day...and no new emails from Senators.  Maybe that's a good thing, and possibly they are mulling over how to answer the questions I put forth in the email.

  I had another dream last night.  I saw myself preparing to speak to Congress for the 1st time as President.  I had a handful of index cards, since I prefer those to full pages and teleprompters.  I shuffled the cards and waited for it to quiet down.  Finally, I started, "  You bunch of idiots and morons.... " 
  Impossibly it got even quieter....I looked down at my cards and the top one said " Wrong Speech ".


  Okay....the time has come for me to choose my campaign song.  So many choices.  I will post it below.  I went with the following song; because after it's all said and done...I am still an.....



  Good song from my college days. Joe Walsh  'Ordinary Average Guy'  from www.youtube.com

Have a great day everyone!!

Trevor M Dodge

No comments:

Post a Comment