Translate

Friday, December 9, 2011

New feature(s).....same blog.

  Hello friends and readers,


 As you may have noticed, some extra features have been added to the blog page.  With the poll to help decide an Independant party name winding down, I added a gadget that shows puppy and dog pictures each day.  I have to admit...it's pretty difficult to find parallel between dogs and politics...unless you find yourself calling politicians "dogs"....of course, I try to not demean dogs in that fashion.


  My favorite gadget, just added yesterday is an honest to goodness Internet petition.  You can sign it just by clicking the sign link.  It takes less than 10 seconds....it takes me three times as long to heat up my coffee in the microwave.  How about those apples?  Notice the item of the petition....banning lobbyists from Capitol Hill.   I was actually thinking...'wouldn't it be great if my first Executive Order as president, was to ban lobbyists'?   Can see the terrified faces of the ghastly money hungry leeches becoming ever so pale.  Ha ha. 


  Please sign the petition and let's see if we can spread the word via email and such.  After signing, you can share it or send it.  Thank you much and have a great day!

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment