Translate

Friday, December 30, 2011

Four-three and two...........

   Hello friends,


  During this past year a few of my friends had to be hospitalized......so, starting at four..


4.  I hope that my friends get well and that anyone who feels bad, or feels pain, please get it checked...because it can become worse.


3.  With Washington State so dreary, rainy and overcast...please let one of our sport teams win in 2012.  Okay, this one doesn't count.


3.  I hope that all people will take a moment to look at themselves...just briefly, to see where you are and know where you can go.



2.  I hope to continue to have the same passion and continue to write this blog as we get closer to 2016. 




ONE:  Will have to come back tomorrow.


Have a great day.


Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment