Translate

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome to the New Year...

  Hello everyone,


  Many different time zones, with some countries already entering 2012.  I am five hours from midnight and working tonight...which is alright by me.  No fireworks here, but we have music.


One:  My last hope for the New Year is peace.  Plain and simple, yet likely to be the only one that is nigh impossible.  Sad to say, but true.  I will do my part to promote peace and hope for everyone that reads this:  May your New Year include peace.


  Fireworks courtesy of youtube.com and our friends in the U.K.


And for the sentimental folks.......




And for those that may have missed some information during 2011:



  To my readers, thank you much for spreading the word, and here's to 2012 and going full bore towards 2016.  I am still learning much about what will be required of me, but will never lose sight of those who help me get there.  Have a fun and safe New Years.

Trevor

PS.  I'm sending out a special wish that my friends Bob and Col. (Ret.) Bill get well soon.

Goodbye 2011.....last person out, please get the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment