Translate

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

B.N.C.O.C. became A.L.C., let me tell ya what it means to me..........

  Hello friends and readers,

 Started this one to be a sort of 'tutorial' on ARMY acronyms.  B.N.C.O.C. was the Basic Non Commissioned Officers Course, which is now the A.L.C.; the Advanced Leaders Course.  The A.L.C.  is definitely more "user friendly".....but if you add them together and sound them out to music...B.N.C.O.C.A.L.C.....Well it doesn't spell anything, but reminded me a one of the greatest songs, from one of the greatest singers of soul, Aretha Franklin and her song, R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

  Straight from Youtube.com, I present

 The next group I admired greatly growing up, are the Beatles.  My mom had "I want to hold your hand" on vinyl...you know..records...78's and such.  I heard it not so often, but when I did, I remember singing along to it. They had so many great songs....it's tough to narrow it down to one song.  For my readers in Russia, Georgia and Latvia.....and everyone else too.....also straight from Youtube.com,

     





   Admittedly, I had to add the second Beatles song....not so much because I like it, which I do, but because I am....tired....so very tired.  It has been a very long day for me.  I hope you enjoy the songs....as I have and do!!  Thanks everyone!  December is looking very good.

See you all later,

Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment