Translate

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm going through changes.....

  Hello everyone,

  It was great fun being on paid leave for 2 months, and finding a good job in the meantime but it was back to reality last week, with my return to my Army National Guard unit at Ft Lewis on the weekend.




  This picture was about a week ago and this was the most facial hair I have had in almost 19 years....ha ha.  Note the grey beard....grey equals wisdom..right?




  This is after a slight trim...in preparation for a shave and getting ready to return to my unit.



  Shaved out the beard and left the handle bars for effect.  Still Friday before Weekend drill.  Got to enjoy this for at least a few hours.




   And here we are....beard gone and mustache within military regulation...ready for the weekend.  I would keep the beard...with the grey hair if I were elected president.  It has been a while since we had a president with a beard.  Have a great week everyone.

  Here is a parting song for you all....


   We all go through changes.  Some good, some bad, some remarkable and some seemingly insignificant.  Take care everyone and see you this weekend.

Trevor

3 comments:

  1. I always told Bill that his beard made him look intelligent...not that he wasn't, but he just looked more mature and thoughtful with it. Maybe the same is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and posts, T Dog. Yep, life is about changes and accepting that changes are a part of life. You're the best! Love you, Browinski!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Bro! I wish my facial hair grew that fast and full! You are such a great person Bro!

    ReplyDelete